Friday, March 2, 2012

Cookie Communism

Seriously Girl Scouts of America, freaking cookie bureaucrats... What does a guy have to do to get a Caramel deLight around here? It's bad enough I have to ration 3 boxes of Thin Mints to last an ENTIRE YEAR, but a 6 to 8 week turnaround on delivery? This simply will not do... You might as well be the Girl Scouts of Soviet Russia. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume there is some great nougat shortage that was going to be a major news story until Kim Kardashian flashed her hoo-ha to the Prime Minister of Estonia. Just do yourselves a favor and hire some elves already... If there were a merit badge for outrage you better believe my requirements have been met! My sash is looking pretty bare anyway. It'll look nice next to my badges for fire breathing and running with sharp things. Technically I was breathing fire with sharp things, but they didn't offer such a badge so we split the difference.

All I'm saying the cookies are a tough business and you face obscurity... If only your cookies weren't so delicious. You really have America by the balls here, which I'm pretty sure are located in Northern Florida if my Doctorate in Geographical Anatomy has any merit. All we're asking is to step it up a little. And maybe online ordering would be nice. If I don't want to put pants on to order your cookes, I don't need all the court documents and hate mail... next time.


2 comments:

  1. HAhaHA! " If I don't want to put pants on to order your cookes, I don't need all the court documents and hate mail..." you're brilliant.

    Added note, I received my cookies two weeks ago and have eaten through half of them. Ooooh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or cookies. haha how did you manage that one? I'm going to go with cookie frustration.

    ReplyDelete