Saturday, May 19, 2012

Putin on the Ritz

I'm not sure how I missed this, but in celebration of his victory against...Who the hell cares? Russian Presidential electee Vladimir Putin took to the ice for an inaugural exhibition hockey match. To mark the occasion I made a PutinLOL:


For those of you wondering, Putin did score a goal. It was wide open while the goalie was stripped and beaten mercilessly. Puts a new spin on the Cold War though, doesn't it? I smell a Rocky sequel! The exhibition match was the first of many in preparations for the Nuclear Winter Olympic games. He'll also be gracing the figure skating rink with a hit from his award winning show "Putin on Ice!" I, for one, can't wait... But can you believe post-apocalyptic Soci, Russia is hosting? RIGGED! In the meantime, worry not Putin fans. The Russian Federation is pleased to announce a new line of Putin action figures. If you like Hockey Putin, You're sure to love:


Lincoln Memorial Putin


Judo Putin with Karate-Chop Action


Tickle-Me-And-Die Putin


Anglin' Putin (Shirt sold separately)

And of course...

Putin 'n Palz (also available in Puuussy cat!)

So I know it has (once again) been a while since I have touched this. Some pretty cool stuff has been going on and most of my writing time has been devoted to legit publications, forcing me to put my own stuff on the back burner. I'm starting a second job next week that will make my schedule all the more hectic, but I'm hoping to keep up with this a little more too. I have to be (somewhat) professional with my other projects, so it's nice to have the chance to sit here and be a smart ass for a few minutes with my own writing. Thank you for sticking with me! I saw that my blog recently reached 1000 views. I look around and I see new faces... Which means some of you have been breaking the first 2 rules of Fight Club... Just kidding. Do bring friends! Thanks everyone. Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment