Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Compton Cones and the Cop Killa' Sundae

I don't want to say I live in the ghetto, but even the ice cream truck sits on 20 inch rims blaring Lil' Wayne, the license plate registered to "straight outta Compton!" I'd like a Choco Taco, hold the syringe please. On the bright side, I may have cracked the case of all those drive by smoothies in the news.


Little is known as to the nature of the raids at this time. All I know is that there will be no Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N (fucking) Fruity in my immediate future. Perhaps the need for an International House of Pancakes has simply passed. I for one have always considered breakfast to be a state institution. Surely it has gotten out of hand when you have to fill out 3 forms for a coffee refill. With three wars and an economy in shambles, maybe the powers that be have rightly decided to cease all efforts in global breakfast intervention. However, if they wanted to cut the pork, wouldn't it just be easier to hold the sausage? 





No comments:

Post a Comment